- A shitload of chips and guacamole
- Approximately a gallon of soda
- A karaoke dance party (minus the back up music at some point when we busted out into an a capella version of “Low”) which included The Robot and straws-for-microphones
- A trip to the ONLY gas station in a 10-mile radius which was inexplicably out of “regular” resulting in a debate about making it all the way to Chico on near-empty vs shelling out for “premium”
- Singing along to Marvin Gaye
- Laughing so hard I almost barfed. For reals.