Gearing up for the first full week at work in what feels like forever coupled with rain and wind storms makes it easy to cocoon and nest.
- Ran a 5k: My first San Francisco race! Between the lightning and broken branches I doubt I’ll forget it. My first memory of San Francisco was when we met up with my dad after one of his races so it was exciting to get to experience that for myself.
- Brunch and mimosa: See above.
- Facial: I love running outside but my skin takes some abuse from the wind and cold.
- Bubble bath: The eucalyptus bubbles instantly make my legs feel better.
- Pajamas fresh out of the dryer: Yes.
Here’s to setting goals and making things happen!